Welcome to the Launcher Manager Download Page
Launcher Manager is a great app allowing you to customise your streaming devices. Such as on an Amazon Firestick, you can totally change the launcher to make it appear different from Amazons stock launcher. Many like to do this so that devices are less cluttered and practically removes all sponsored content/apps.
Not only can you change the launcher, but Launcher Manager also has the ability to change button functions on our remote. So you can quickly access your favourite apps with the push of a button.
Click Below to Download Launcher Manager
Here is where you can download Launcher Manager on your streaming device. You will see the download button below and it will start. You can also follow the install guides below to see how to install Launcher Manager onto your device.
Android TV Devices
How to install Launcher Manager on Firestick
- Install the Downloader APP from the Amazon Appstore
- Type in https://letscrackon.org/downloads/
- Scroll down to Launcher Manager and Click it
- Now Download
- Wait for the download to finish and click install
- Once installed you’re done
How To Install Launcher Manager On Android TV Box
- Install Downloader app from the Google Play Store
- Type in the following URL : https://letscrackon.org/downloads/ (or just search letscrackon)
- scroll down to Launcher Manager and click it
- Now click the Launcher Manager Download Button
- Down to Downloads on the left tab and find the Kodi install file
- Install Kodi and you’re done
Hopefully this guide of how to install Launcher Manager on your device helped. And if there’s anything you’d like to know or to just keep upto date, consider following us on social media.