Welcome To The Launch On Boot Download Page
When using a Firestick, many like the option to customise how their device looks without seeing sponsored content and clutter. The Launch On Boot app allows you to launch your Firestick into a custom launcher (or any other app) straight from powering on.
If you would like to see a video tutorial on how to setup Launch On Boot, you can watch our video on YouTube HERE.
Click Below to Download Launch On Boot
Here is where you can download Launch on Boot on your device. You will see the download button below and it will start. You can also follow the install guides below to see how to install Launch On Boot onto your device. There are slightly different methods for each device but we have put each of them down there. Enjoy and don’t forget to follow us on social media.
How To Install Launch On Boot Firestick
- Install the Downloader APP from the Amazon Appstore
- Type in https://letscrackon.org/downloads/
- Scroll down to Launch On Boot and Click it
- Now scroll to the Download Button
- Wait for the download to finish and click install
- Once it’s finished click Done
- Now you have the Launch On Boot installed on your Firestick/Fire TV
How To Install ATV Launcher On Android TV Box
Any browser can be used.
- Install Downloader from the Google Play Store
- Type in the following URL : https://letscrackon.org/downloads/ (or just search letscrackon)
- scroll down to Launch On Boot and click it
- Now click the Download Button
- Follow the install prompts
- You now have Launch On Boot installed on your device
IMPORTANT: When installing third party apps to your device it’s recommended to use a VPN. This allows you to hide your IP Address so nobody can see what you are viewing. It also allows region locked content and more links to show. Visit the Best VPN for Android Devices. Official Site
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and covered on the LCO website may include copyrighted content. Users should only use these app’s to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.