IPTV Smarters has removed from the Google Play Store, but there are other ways to get it. Let’s show you how to install IPTV Smarters now Google removed it from the Play Store.
What is IPTV Smarters
IPTV Smarters is an Android app which allows you to watch your IPTV Service. You simply sign in with login details and a portal url and it will load up your IPTV Channel list. Smarters is by far the most used app when it comes to IPTV being used by the majority of providers.
Why has IPTV Smarters Been Removed From Play Store
Following the recent take down of Xtream Codes it seems anything related to IPTV is being targeted. Although Smarters is legal and doesn’t host any IPTV playlists itself, it does allow people to connect to their IPTV subscriptions. With this being it’s sole purpose it’s more than likely this is the reason it’s been taken off the Google Store.
How to Install IPTV Smarters App
Although IPTV Smarters has been removed from the Google Play Store, it doesn’t mean it’s no longer available. The following guide will show you how to install IPTV Smarters on your device. We will start with the Firestick/Fire TV Guide then list the Android Guide below.
1. On the Amazon Home Screen scroll right to Settings
2. Scroll right and click My Fire TV
3. Go down and click Developer Options
4. Click Unknown Sources
5. Now Click Turn On
6. Go back to the Amazon Home Screen and go to the Search icon in the top right and search Downloader
7. Click Downloader below the Keypad and you will see Downloader. Click Downloader and Download it.
8. Once Downloader is installed go into your applications and you will see Downloader.
9. Now Select Downloader and Launch Application
10. You ‘MUST‘ Allow Permissions when first launching Downloader. If you don’t see this, clear the data for Downloader and ‘re-open
12. Once the website loads click the Menu Button on the top right. If it doesn’t work click the 3 line button on your remote and select full screen mode.
13. Now Click Downloads
14. Once the page loads scroll down the page and you will see Media Players and Click IPTV Smarters
15. Now Click Download and wait for the Download to finish
16. Once the Download has finished Click Install
17. Click Done
18. Now click Delete and Delete Again. It’s important to delete install files to save storage on your device.
19. Now you will find IPTV Smarters has installed on your Firestick/Fire TV Device
That is the end of the guide for how to install IPTV Smarters on Firestick. Let’s tell you how you can install IPTV Smarters on Android TV Boxes and other Android Devices.
IPTV Smarters install Guide For Android TV and Other Android Devices
We won’t list the full guide as it’s pretty straight forward and a lot of the Firestick Guide above can be used. Also make sure apps from unknown sources are enabled on the device.
- Open the web browser on your device (such as Google Chrom or Puffin TV)
- Visit https://letscrackon.org
- Go to the Downloads Section on the Menu
- Scroll down to Media Players
- Click IPTV Smarters
- Scroll down the page and Click Download
- Once the download has finished install IPTV Smarters
- You should find IPTV Smarters has installed on your device
A VPN Is Recommended when Streaming
Isp’s (internet service providers) have a tendency to throttle internet speeds when connecting to flagged servers. Using a VPN will allow you to stop your isp seeing what you are connecting to online, which then stops the throttling.